Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-23-2020, 09:48 PM

The larger wolf walked quietly beside the petite hunting-slave. He knew her ambition, and he applauded her for them. He wanted her to fight her way free, that was the whole point of the slave rank. To prove oneself. Only the lazy or useless remained a slave in the Armada, and he did not believe Odette to be either. He put a lot of responsibility in her, by giving her authority over the hunt, and he was looking forward to watching her succeed.

His attention was brought free of his thoughts, and towards the tawny wolf as she indicated she had found something. He sniffed where he indicated, and caught the scent of bull as she had. Giving a swift nod of approval, but otherwise keeping silent to let her work.

She followed the track, and he followed her, leading them up the crest of a small hill, where she indicated he should wait, so she could scout ahead. He pulled to a stop, crouching down in the grass so his towering height wouldn’t give them away. Giving her an easy grin before she departed.

He didn’t have to wait long before she returned to him, and reported her findings. “Sounds like a good challenge” the Warlord agreed. And good for the herd, as Odette indicated. They would both have to be careful not to upset the lead bull. Odette would have to be fast on her feet, and he would have to be prepared if she ended up in danger. He had his two companions fanned out in the grass and air behind them. Bast and Marshal were always close at hand when the Warlord was away from the pack.

“I’ll head into position now, and Odette? Don’t get hurt. I don’t feel like bringing that news home to my Wife.” He ordered, but there was a gentle teasing in his eyes as he pulled away from her, with one last nod, and went to get into position as she had dictated.

"Speech"