Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
04-24-2020, 01:19 AM
Ulric gave the healer a quiet nod when she mentioned that her companion would be bringing her supplies and he decided to sit back into his haunches so he could remove all of the pressure from his injured leg. He gave her a small smile and made a mental note to remember her name when she introduced herself. ”It’s nice to meet you, Odette. Don’t worry about me, I’m tough.” He chuckled softly at his own vague attempt at lightening the mood and then held still so she could do her work. The large male was pleased to see that the explanation behind his sudden appearance at her pack’s borders seemed to help her relax. He knew that his size could be a bit intimidating at times and the last thing he wanted to do was come off as a threat. He was as sweet and gentle as they came as long as he wasn’t in a fight of some kind so he did his best to put others at ease when he could.

His gaze flicked up to look at the feline that then appeared, indeed carrying the supplies Odette had mentioned. An amused smirk pulled at his lips as he watched the irritated glare that her companion gave her when she requested a bowl of water, doing his best to hold back the snicker that threatened to escape him until after the cat was out of earshot. He grinned more whole heartedly at her comment on how the feline was moody, chuckling at the thought. ”Certainly seems like it... I kind of like the attitude though, it’s pretty amusing.”

He listened to her explanation while she worked, his silvery gaze drifting to the wound to see her parting and flattening his plush fur with the sticky substance. ”That’s fine, whatever you need to do,” he replied, offering her a warm smile before letting his eyes shift away again. He kept himself still and only showed a slight wince occasionally as she worked around the tender wound. It wasn’t the first injury he had received and certainly wasn’t the worst. A large brute like him that wasn’t the quickest to dodge tended to gather quite a few injuries here and there from hunts and fights so he was used to it by now.