size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
04-24-2020, 06:43 AM
Rhythm was creating more of a pot than a bowl and as Aureus shaped his craft she did the same. As the man widened its opening Rhythm built hers up, she wanted something she could put a stopper in, perhaps put a bit of her arthritis medicine within it. She worked it carefully, adding a bit of her more damp clay as it became distressed and too dry in some parts. Slowly her work was coming into fruition. The walls of her vase were thicker, a potential problem during the firing process. The young man mentioned his own problems with cracking and Rhythm nodded in understanding.

She burst out in laughter as he described his unfortunate mishap with straw in his pot. She chuckled amusedly, placing one clay covered paw over her mouth as she laughed. ”I’m sorry,” she continued to laugh while working on gaining control of herself. ”I am curious though,” she took in a deep breath, giggles stick wracking her frail frame. ”What did the finished result look like?” Likely it was too cracked and burned to make much of, but there was a chance that when the straw burned out it left and interesting piece.

”One of the best pots I have was an accident,” She explained as he asked about water proofing and drying. ”The fire was incredibly hot, no one could touch it for days. I thought my pot would be dust. It was covered in ash, but it was harder than any clay i’ve dried. It was beautiful as well, I couldn’t see it but the ash seemed to help glaze it in the hot temperatures.”

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads