An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
04-24-2020, 07:23 AM

There was a noticeable shift in the energy around the territory since the meeting had been dismissed. While the news of the upcoming raid was surely a topic on everyone's mind it was not the only change to affect the two sister packs. Azure's father had opened the rank of Reaper to determined Armada wolves, the Empress had birthed her children, and Sirius had named two of his sons heir and promised that one would be chosen to assume his title when he was gone. Azure had always been competitive, though now he had something real to strive for - a throne of his own some day.

At some point he was sure his mother would force him to go meet Deathbelle's new pups, perhaps send him and his brother on some sort of heir-bonding mission but for now he planned only to train as hard as he could and prove to Sirius that he was the preferred choice to succeed him. In the young boy's mind there was no better way to prove his worth, kindness and a soft touch got a wolf nowhere in life.

He was on his way to Sea's Plain to fight some more imaginary opponents on the blood stained sand when he spotted one of the newer members imitating his fighting style. Battling phantoms was much more interesting then bloodying tangible wolves, and it came at much less risk to his own skin as well. "Hey!" The boy shouted, galloping up towards the woman and nearly stumbling upon his overly-wide paws in the process. "That's my thing, how I train. You can't have it." His brows furrowed and his maimed ears twitched in aggravation. Who did this wolf think she was, copying the Heir to the Ashen Armada?

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.