gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Pride - BisexualBeevent
04-24-2020, 12:08 PM
She kept an eye on the ground in front of her to make sure she didn't have another mishap, but still gave him a few curious, interested glances while he spoke to make sure it was clear that she was paying attention. Ashen, hm? It wasn't one of the packs her father had told her about in his stories, but that had been some time ago and a lot could change in even just a year or two. He seemed quite proud of his pack and it made her smile. There was certainly nothing wrong with being proud of something like that, especially since it sounded like his pack was quite strong and established. She was also happy to have a name to put with he pack she had been navigating around. It was taking a good bit of effort to relearn the lay out of Boreas since it had been so long since she had really explored it.

"Sort of," she replied when a similar question got turned toward her. "I was born in the mangroves near the hot springs, but I left when I was pretty young and I just got back to Boreas recently. I haven't actually settled anywhere just yet... I guess I just wanted to visit the mangroves first and go from there. I'm not expecting any of my family to still be there, but you never know." She felt like she was rambling a bit too much, but it felt like the only way to fill the silence she was so uncomfortable with. The denseness of the forest seemed to slowly be dispersing which she assumed meant they were reaching the edge, but she couldn't tell exactly how far that was.

"Does your family live in Ashen with you?" she asked to keep the conversation going and to subtly learn a bit more about the handsome wolf that had so kindly offered to help her out. She didn't really know where she wanted to end up living once she was through with her exploring, but learning more about all the packs she came across and the wolves that lived there seemed like a good idea just to have that knowledge for future reference.