Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
04-24-2020, 03:10 PM

Tamsyn had spent a good amount of time practicing the defenses that Sirius had taught her, but she kept coming back to how she had ended up attacking him and kept wondering if maybe there had been something better she could have done. All in all she thought that she had done okay for it being her first fight, or at least the first time she had been allowed to fight back, but she wanted to get better. Now that she had put herself out there with her request to be considered for the Reaper position, she felt the pressure to prove that she could put action behind her words.

Part of her wanted to go find Sirius again, but then another thought crossed her mind and she grinned at the idea. She remembered Zee offering her help at the meeting and who better to ask about making attacks as a smaller wolf than from a smaller wolf? Tamsyn went looking for the woman that had recruited her, starting in the grassy plains near the main meeting area even though she thought they might go down to the practice areas where she had trained with Sirius if Zee was available to do so.

It took a little bit of searching, but eventually she found the horned wolf and she trotted over to greet her with a bright smile. She thought back to how they had first met and thought to herself how much things had already changed in such a short amount of time. "Zee!" she called to get her attention, her tail wagging gently behind her. "Hey, I was wondering if you had a little bit of free time so I could get some fighting tips from you? I just remembered what you said at the meeting and I'd love to train with you if that's okay. I could come find you later if you're busy!"