Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-24-2020, 11:01 PM
She felt like she had invaded his privacy by trying to offer a bit of help. The white wolf found herself feeling a soft pang of anxiety in her heart. Liz already wanted to get to know Casso a bit better - to pick his brain a bit so to speak. She knew that this was however unrealistic. She wasn't dumb but this feeling in her gut told her she didn't want to stop treating him. It had been a long time since she had met someone who felt the danger of having something wrong with your head. It sounded cruel but she understood him better than most others she kept at a legs length away from her. She wasn't the entirely pessimistic type but she wanted to help.

"I think I heard the name Regulus, but I'm so new that I only really know Aurielle the alpha and my relative." she said as she shifted a bit. Her tail curling around her paws. A nervous habit as she started to feel a little uncomfortable. She didn't know why but she felt like she had made it a bit awkward. She still smiled at him though. "I won't say a word Casso. You're an adult you can handle yourself. Of course that's obvious enough. Injuries are a normal part of life." at least that's what she had seen in her life during times of war. Boreas was.... peaceful and she was happy to get used to that.

"Baine hmm. It's important to confide in others that's for sure. Plus I also don't disclose my patients to others so it's between us. I uhh.... if you ever need help you can talk to me. Even if it's just for a chat okay! I'm not judgemental and I've seen the worst in others. I - just want to help where I can." she swallowed as she stood up to stretch her limbs. There wasn't much else she could do for him. She had treated his wound and it would probably be better if another healer saw him. "Be careful with that wound, it could get infected very easily being a coyote bite. It's important to keep it clean and another healer can perscribe you some medicine I'd hope." she took another look at the bite. It'd be okay if he just kept it clean she hoped.