size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
04-25-2020, 03:57 AM
In the midst of his thoughts he really didn't expect to run into Bellamy. There was clear surprise on his face as he turned to her. Well it was always nice to see a familiar face. This time she had a second companion with her and a pup, nearly a yearling. Eraithus wagged his tail slightly. It was nice to see fresh young faces. Despite himself he loved children. As he turned he nodded his head to the tasmanian devil as well. Should he get himself one of those? "Here and there, I actually took down a wolf not much larger than you. Must I say young Snow you seem to be growing at the same rate!?" it seemed snow was gaining these huge wolf genes. "Are all wolves in boreas this large tell me?" he considered himself to be rather rall but it was more common to see those around Bellamy's side. It was then when Snow asked who had won and he flicked his tail.

"We'll save that story for another time young one. I actually was here to look for materials." he turned to Bellamy then. "That dagger of yours is interesting. I never in my life saw the use of a pelt either. I was wondering if I could perhaps craft myself something to use." he stared onto the area around them. Lots of twine and other bits and pieces. "Course I know you find some things, MAKING is much different but I have no idea where to start." he huffed for a moment and smiled. The blue man crouched down towards snow though that really wasn't far. It was more of just a look.

"Wouldn't it be fun to learn how to make a weapon or defense item anyway?" he grinned. "Surely you have some experience compared to me Bellamy." hopefully he wasn't putting her on the spot. His mind was trying not to concentrate on what her blood had tasted like. These days though, it seemed like he made a lot of friends with pack wolves. Despite his distaste for such things.