Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - BisexualPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
04-25-2020, 01:54 PM

Gloom was hitting that age where she knew she couldn't really get away with being idle any more, but she was still gripped with panic every time she left her small secluded den. Ultimately she knew she had to do something. And about the only thing the girl felt confident in was fishing. She'd practiced the skills her cousin had shared with her all those seasons ago... it was one the ways she'd managed to survive when she and her siblings had fallen through the cracks. Not that she blamed anyone she understood on some level that her uncle had gone through something so that they'd not been his priority anymore and well... now that she was older she understood just how young Theory really was for all the weight on her shoulders.

The girl padded, close to the ground towards the bay, eager to try and catch some fish for the pack. Even if she wasn't overly social she could stand to help fill their stores. She slunk along the beach when she caught wiff of her mother's scent. A soft involuntary whine pulled from her lips. There was something more complicated, something she didn't quite understand. That her brothers couldn't seem to find the same amount of relief, of joy at her mother and brother's return confused the girl. She'd always known she accept them back into her life if she was ever given the chance and their return had helped to bolster the notion that her sister may someday return as well... but she also couldn't help feeling torn up by the fact the reunion wasn't as joyful for her siblings as it was for her... she just wanted them to go back to being a happy family.

Gloom adjusted her course to pad up beside her mother, instantly lowering herself to lay beside the bigger woman, and push herself into her mother. She didn't say anything simply, content to exist beside her once again.

"speech" think  You

Image by Sterling-Raven
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.