An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
04-25-2020, 06:08 PM

Nobody had ever spoken to him so boldly before in his life, at least nobody who wasn't his parents or mentor. The boy blinked at her, taken back by her brave response and not knowing exactly how to respond. She was older than him... was it him who was the fight-style thief? Azure couldn't allow the confusion to topple him, and he huffed and puffed out his chest to try and regain his confidence. He began to argue back, but then she turned to walk away!

Azure's jaw dropped and he grunted his unintelligible disagreement to her rear before loping forward to try and catch her. "Everything I have to say is important!" He argued back, frowning. "You can't just walk away, I'll, I'll.. I'll bite you!" The pup had made up his mind quickly after the threat, and suddenly he pounced towards her.

Coming from the angle he was, the boy aimed to wrap his forelegs around her neck from behind if she did not turn around and try and bite upon her scruff.

Azure Keres Fatalis vs Malalia for Dominance
Round 1/?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Mutation 1: Saber fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Bear paws - Offensive
Mutation 3: Bone spurs - Offensive
Skills: Expert Fighter & Expert Hunter
Specialty: N/A

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.