gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-25-2020, 07:07 PM
Malalia

She was briefly pondering the supposed benefits of reproduction, when the scuffle of paws announced that the pup had begun to follow her, returning with just as much bravado as before. Mal snorted faintly at his response -- Likely story. -- but her head whipped around as soon as the threat of biting her left his maw. "Oh, hell no--"

He leaped.

She pivoted quickly enough that the wrap failed, but his left paw still managed to scrape down her left shoulder. Keeping to the outside, she dropped low and bolted forward, jaws parted in an attempt to bite his left ankle. Throwing all of her weight forward, she would try to carry him off his feet with her momentum. The initial bite would be hard, but she would follow her trajectory, letting go quickly enough to put some distance between them again.

The wound on her shoulder throbbed, but she didn't let the pain show, not even for a second. Instead of training, she might need to get it treated and take it easy for the day. Not cool. Her stance was firm, but her paws were ready to move. "I didn't know the heir to the Armada was such a brat," she goaded. "Do me a favor and let me know when baby's done with his tantrum, mmmkay?"

Malalia vs Azure for Dominance
Round 1/2?
Size: Medium
Build: Light
Skills: Beginner Healer & Novice Fighter
Specialty: N/A
"Speech"