build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-25-2020, 08:18 PM
Her ears flicked back and forth as she listened to Luta. Wow! She was a font of information. Theory was so distracted from her task that she stopped digging and just listened. There was plenty to take in. It was clear that she'd devoted herself entirely to this craft, whereas Rhyme's expertise was more functional. Luta was beyond clever in her methods. Theo could have sat all day and listened to her. Although Alouette had been her constant companion since she was young, she had noticed that plenty of healers seemed to have more dexterous companions to help with certain tasks. For instance, starting a fire was a huge undertaking for just a wolf, but if you had a companion with more nimble appendages... no wonder she spoke of it so simply. She must have help. Theory blinked. Silence had stretched long between them as she'd been lost in thoughts. She broke it with an awkward laugh and finished replanting the second coconut. "Thank you for taking time out of your tasks to give me a small lecture. It's important to me to learn more about healing, but... I have to say, I never thought as deeply about it as you seem to. You've inspired me," she said jovially, tail wagging. At the very least, she had plenty to think about. The sun had begun to set and the sea had turned a deeper shade of blue. Theory stared out over the mainland. The water on the way back would be colder now without the sun overhead. Sighing to herself, she trod towards the waves. "Thank you, Luta! I've learned more from you in an afternoon than I have by myself in months," she laughed. Bracing for the cold water, Theory began to ford the channel back home.