An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
04-25-2020, 08:39 PM

To Azure's disappointment his attack had not been as stealthy as he'd hoped, and it did not take much effort for the woman to shed out of the way and come out of it with only some scratches. Speed was not his strong point, and she'd landed a bite upon his ankle before he could manage to dodge. He bared his teeth at her, growing as she taunted him further. "I am not a brat or a baby!" The boy roared, darting towards her once more.

He bore his weight upon his uninjured side, lifting his left foreleg to try and land a heavy slap upon her muzzle. Best case scenario his wide paws would deal a throbbing blow, but his long and curved bear claws might leave her some scratches to remember him by as well. Worst case scenario... well, Azure didn't like to think about failing, nor how his mother and father would respond if they could see his assault upon Malalia.

[OOC: Thank you for the fight! ;) Don't take my annoying boy's words to heart, he's a jerk to everyone!]

Azure Keres Fatalis vs Malalia for Dominance
Round 2/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Mutation 1: Saber fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Bear paws - Offensive
Mutation 3: Bone spurs - Offensive
Skills: Expert Fighter & Expert Hunter
Specialty: N/A

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.