Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-26-2013, 01:55 AM

He seemed to enjoy teasing her, down in his dark den. She had nearly forgotten her surrounding, locked away out of the moonlight nearly completely. He grunted as he was bowled over and chuckled at her as she stood over him with a dominant stance. A point perhaps proven?

But suddenly he was on his feet too and with all too much grace he nibbled his way up her body lighting fire as he did. His side was pressed to hers and again he teased her ears. Clearly they were sensitive. Sarak's continued teasing was beginning to drive her insane. She didn't want to remain the same she wanted change, she wanted action. When he moved she thought it was surely time, he was going to mount her, but again she was denied. Circling around her to cover every inch of her body.

Her body trembled on repeat as he now gave attention to the neglected ear. The back to back nibbles had her gasping for air as each little pinch choked her up. ?You are the wind in my fur, the sun on my back, the rain on my face. You are the fire in my heart, the Angel in my dreams. May I have this dance?? His words were barely there, lips right on her ear so that she head the faint whisper. He seemed breathless this time and the female sway to the side, into him. Her entire body moved, snuggling into the male like a cat would a human leg. "You don't even have to ask," There was nearly agony in her voice, betraying how much she wanted him right now.

Speech,