Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
04-25-2020, 09:44 PM

Tamsyn gave Zee a thankful grin when she said that she wasn't busy. Even though Zee had given them all an open invitation to receive help from her at the meeting, Tam still felt a bit self conscious about asking for her time. Of crows she hadn't expected Zee to mind, but asking for help was still something Tamsyn was slowly learning to do. There was no way for her to learn though and she was determined to show that even if she wasn't the most skilled fighter she was at least willing to put in the work to learn.

"We worked on defenses and a good fighting stance quite a bit!" she replied when Zee asked about what Sirius had taught her. "We had a spar too so I could try out getting some attacks in. He won of course, but I still got a couple bites in." She grinned and chuckled at the idea of someone like her actually standing a chance against someone like Sirius. He was just like a wall of wolf and she felt like a fly bouncing against him, but she was grateful that he had taken the time to let her try.

"I feel like I have the fighting stance part down, but I'm not as comfortable with the attacks part. I went for his legs a couple of times, but I'd love some more ideas or any tips you might have!"