size
Large
build
Light
player
Frost

Valentines 2020
04-25-2020, 11:44 PM
Somebody had come to answer her call, she remembered the other wolf faintly from her time in Abaven. It wasn’t that long of a time, but she remembered it feeling like forever. She clearly hadn’t made much of an impression on the other wolf as they made no indication of recognizing her.

They introduced themselves as the alpha as well, that might as well have been a bold faced lie. They had to be around the same age as her and given what she remembered about Abaven wolves, that they were a bunch of wusses too nice for their own good, there was no way a yearling could end up an alpha. No way that they could produce any child capable of baring the weight of an entire pack on their shoulders.

It didn’t matter though, she knew they had to know something about Noir. Alpha or not Theta bet she could get some answers out of this wolf. Theta stood tall to indicate she meant business, “I’m here to find some answers about a wolf I believe is your brother. Noir, I need to know what happened to him and where he went.” Theta put some emphasis on her last sentence, she needed as much information as she could get. She couldn’t afford to let on her true reasons, she was a wolf desperate for her love even though she wouldn’t call him a love herself. If anyone found out she’d gone practically head over heels for one wolf her whole image would be sunk.
[Image: 5sPkXAj.png]

Theta has small Deer antlers that may or may not be depicted in her art