An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Fail!Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-26-2020, 12:07 AM

Oh good, it seemed he was getting under her skin. At least, that's what it looked like from his perspective. He scoffed at all her claims and accusations, the attempt at her claiming he couldn't think for himself rolling off his back. He had all the freedom in the world, but a pack was structured. "God you're pathetic...Any idiot knows that there has to be structure in a pack. We still have our freedom, and those who choose to be in one find a purpose there. At least we aren't wandering around aimlessly with no purpose like most loners. You're so fucking blind to your own selfishness that you wouldn't know a good life if it shoved it's way up your ass." He shook his head and stopped a few tail lengths from her, rising to his full height as he looked down on her. "You are right about one thing though, I do want you gone. I couldn't care less if you died if I'm being honest." He shrugged, a wicked grin splitting his lips.

"I'm pretty sure if dad saw you now he'd be disgusted with you. I bet if he saw you, he wouldn't think twice about killing you. You're a disgrace to the family, and everyone knows it. You're pathetic. A waste of space. Nobody wants you around, especially not with that bad attitude of yours. Hell, you couldn't think about anyone but yourself, and you never have thought about anyone but yourself. You're just a stupid. Pathetic. Crybaby." He sneered at her. He paused for a moment, his mind switching like a light. If she really wanted to prove him wrong, maybe she could..."Prove me wrong."

Without any warning, he launched himself at her. His teeth bared and a guttural snarl erupted from his chest as he sought to slam his weight into her and knock the air from her lungs. As soon as he was close enough (whether he made contact or not), he sought to stomp on her forepaw with all of his weight in an effort to break her toes. He'd then simultaneously twist his head towards her own, teeth flashing as he sought to grab onto her face with his fangs and slice them across. His goal? Scar up her face as much as he could...

Tyto Praetor vs Theta for Maim (Facial scarring)
Round: 1/?
Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Skills: Expert Fighter & Beginner Hunter
Specialty: N/A

"Speak"