size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost

Valentines 2020
04-26-2020, 12:23 AM

The hunting for a rock had concluded as Saren had found one that seemed like it would work for his purposes. He set it down near the rock that he was drying the tendons on. Finishing the work that he could do for the time being he followed the lead of Domari and sat down to have a lunch of his own. Eating the rabbit that had already had its tendons removed, he’d save the other one for later to try tanning with.

He had been asked if he was a part of a pack nearby, come to think of it the other wolf did smell like a pack. His must be close to some other packs, he’d have to investigate that. Maybe he could find another healer that he could learn from, being the only true healer of the pack came with a burden that he wasn’t sure he was adequately equipped to bear. That probably wasn’t good information to give out though, if another pack found out that they were unprepared in the healing department that could spell bad news.

Saren saw no good reason not to answer the man so he did “I am, I’m from Aerie I take it you’re from a pack as well then?”