Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
04-26-2020, 01:48 PM

Tamsyn giggled when Theory asked about how she had handled climbing, giving a quick shake of her head. "Oh, not very well! I got up there okay, but I wasn't sure how to get back down and I thought for sure I was going to be stuck there forever!" Chatting and giggling back and forth like this with someone was so unusual to her and was certainly something that she was having to get used to. "I don't know if it's the best pass time for wolves, but I have heard that there's wolves with retractable claws like felines so they'd probably be pretty good at it! I'll stick to staying on the ground I think, but it was fun to try."

She smiled while she listened to Theory describe a place in her pack lands that she particularly liked. "That does sound very beautiful," she commented in agreement. All of the exploring she had been doing had really given her an appreciation for for places like the bay that Theory described - places that were perfect for relaxing and just enjoying the scenery. She liked the more exciting places too, but sometimes it was nice to have a place to rest.

When the topic of her having a home or not came up, Tamsyn gave a small shake of her head. "I've been spending a few days at a time in places, but I've mostly been enjoying all the exploring I've been doing. I just came to Boreas a month or so ago so everything is pretty new to me. Plus it's the first time I've been able to explore at all so it's been really fun. My family was really... controlling." It was a nice, simplified way to put what her life had been like before she came here and it kept her from getting too far into it. She didn't want to say how wary she was around packs after her previous experience with living with the pack her family had been a part of.

(ooc note: saying that she's still a loner here since it's set before she joined Armada)