size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Athena I

Beevent
04-26-2020, 02:52 PM

Nolan nodded in agreement when Aurielle assigned him his rank. He was glad that he wouldn't be limited to focusing on one particular thing. He liked to learn lots of different things so this gave him the opportunity to do that. "I'd be happy to learn from both of you," he replied after he listened to the description of someone named Red and how he or Aurielle would be good mentors. He liked getting more than one perspective on things so he never turned away the chance to learn from someone new. He was sure that Aurielle and Red both fought in very different ways so there would be plenty to learn from the both of them.

He grinned a little at his mother when she was told that she would be in the Wisdom rank along with Regulus, enjoying the teasing that Aurielle added on to the news. It was a little bitter sweet for him, knowing that his mother was getting older, but it wasn't something that was new information for him. He had watched his father grow old and eventually pass away and he would see his mother do the same. It was something he had already come to terms with, but it still lingered on his mind from time to time.

His gaze turned back to Aurielle when she gave him a question over when he would like to spar. He shot her a grin that only a young, excitable man could possibly wear, the kind that said he would throw himself into a fight right this very second if she wanted it. Logic told him that maybe they should get some rest first considering the trek they had just been on so he tried to meet somewhere in the middle when he replied. "Maybe in a few days? Just so we have enough time to get settled in and all."

"Speech"