size
Large species
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Attack!1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Treat 2019
04-26-2020, 06:37 PM

As he watched her from his position on the knoll, he watched as she raised her head and...looked right at him. "Crap! Do you think she noticed me noticing her?" He whispered to the monkey, his own ear flicking back nervously. "Well what do you think, genius? You're not as stealthy nor as small as a wolf. Anyone would see you coming from a mile away I'm sure...especially if you're standing on a hill and starting at them" Balian tossed his head back, causing the monkey to slide down onto the middle of his back as he snorted. Before he could respond, however, the mare had approached them, her initial question catching him off guard. "I uh...I'm sorry?" He hadn't meant to stare, but it had been a while since he'd met another horse that was intelligent enough to speak. "Do you know you have a stowaway?" "I uh...huh?" He felt...so confused. He was in shock at finding out she really could talk, and that she wasn't just one of animals that had lost their intelligence and lack of speech. "She means me, get your head straight!" His companion had whispered in his ear, causing Balian to shake out of it at last. "I-I'm sorry, yes. This is my companion, Idu." He glanced at the monkey on his back before looking to her again. "I take it you haven't seen many of our kind with companions before?"

"Speech"