Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-27-2020, 10:19 PM

Kaizer was surprised! Roza was exactly how her mother had described, the white with the classic mottling on the back. The gray girl didn't really expect it but it really did take her back. Her heart hurt a bit. She didn't know how her siblings had felt because they had all kept it concealed about their mothers death. Kaizer was more angry than anything she was mad about what had happened and she was mad she would never tell anyone what actually did happen. Now that they were in their family's birth place and now that she had found more of her relatives. What was she supposed to do? Go to Valhalla and be a lapdog like her sister - she knew she had promised to stick by Liz but something about it rubbed her the wrong way.

Of course Liz had gotten to their aunt first though. Kaizer could not only smell it but also by the words Roza spoke as well. She found herself swallowing. "Damn, she always beats me to it." she said jokingly with a laugh. "I told her I would head into Auster first. I've been here for a couple of days actually." funny how her sister made use of her time. "So I... Supposed she already told you about Mom then." it was no surprise that Liz would be the one to break the bad news. Kaizer was never good with that kind of stuff anyway.

Kaizer didn't know what to do honestly. "Now I... don't exactly know what to do." she stated. Kaizer supposed she could find a pack to join but that really wasn't her thing right now. Not unless Liz begged her to go to Valhalla for the time being. She could touch up on her fighting skills. Survival was the most important thing in her head, eat, drink, fight. It was in her blood and from her upbringing.