Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

ScarredOverachieverPride - PansexualVolcanoValentines 2020Christmas 2019
04-28-2020, 12:21 PM
There was a difference between being reckless and completely idiotic, a line that Kai sometimes walked a bit too tightly. The eruption had been just recent enough that he didn't think a trek to the top was a great idea, and Tamsyn seemed to agree with him. He let out a quiet grunt of agreement. "I was thinking the same," he responded casually. Exploring Mount Volkan again, post-eruption, had been an interesting experience... but it brought back a lot of memories he wasn't so sure he wanted to spend time dwelling on right now.

He found himself chuckling at the female's words though. "Hopefully your good luck continues, for your sake. I'm still searching for a bit of luck myself these days." He found no need to elaborate, flashing her a faint smile anyway. His pace had slowed and now he turned to head back down the mountain, albeit on a  slightly different route than the one he had taken here. Kai nodded to her words, shrugging, though he maintained his lazy smile. "Perhaps. Until then," he dipped his tusked head before turning to leave.

-exit Kai-