gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Acacia
04-28-2020, 05:53 PM
It seemed as though his tap had brought her out of her shell of self doubt. The woman opened up, speaking freely and giving little affections here and there. It was good. It felt nice. It had been a long time since he'd felt the touch of another, let alone a woman. So, for as long as she wished to hold her body against his, he would allow and enjoy. Her tension eased, but he had been at ease this whole time. There was no need to get riled up. His disposition rarely changed from what it was now. His past was one of anger and fury. His present was one of peace.

Bellamy spoke of pasts and of kings being something before they were kings. "We all were something different once upon a time." He certainly was. His past was in the past for a reason. Never again would he be the creature that he once was. Sparhawk had evolved so far beyond what he was. The wolf from back then was a stranger to him, but a stranger that he would never forget.

Commenting on the storm and being glad that they met, the red man nodded. "I too find happiness in this. You seem like good woman, Miss Bellamy." Despite her doubts and anxieties, she seemed overall good. Some day she would break away from those negative feelings and she would evolve as well. Or, she would let the feelings and emotions consume her. Not everyone came out of their mind alive. He hoped for the best, however.

When asked if he knew the land, the brute simply gave his thick skull a shake. "Everything here is new." He gave a little stretch, the action pulling at his voice. "I figure I just walk around. Find a place that feels good." When Bellamy suggested that they fight a bear, Sparhawk laughed aloud. It was a deep, hearty laugh. "I will fight a bear if it fights me first." He was a peaceful man. He was always game to hunt prey, but he had a respect for predators like himself. "I could stay here for a while." She certainly seemed to want him to.
Sparhawk has a very heavy Russian accent. Forgive his bad grammar.
[Image: LQ5dpAT.gif]
Sparhawk <3 Poem