Soaring to new heights

Resin

Celaeno

gems
size
build
player
04-29-2020, 06:20 PM

The little wolf tore into the offered meal and Celaeno grinned. It was a wise creature that ate when food was offered. Who knew when the next meal might come? There were many that weren't able to overcome their pride enough to eat perfectly good meat when they hadn't procured it themselves. A lot of the time pride went hand in hand with stupidity. She was glad to see that this child didn't have that sort of pride. At least not yet. She was still young and time changed a creature.

Feathers fluffed as the eagle continued to clean her beak and feathers. Once she decided that enough of the blood was off, she hopped into a chunk of ice, looking down at the girl. She had to keep moving to keep her blood flowing well. The girl thanked her for the meal and the bird nodded in return. She gave her name as Altair and Cel nodded at that as well. A throaty chuckle was given and the nods continued. "Aye, back south and into the warm. The good thing about wings is that you can travel fast. Anywhere and everywhere. Do I want to see the southern islands today? Do I want to soar above the volcano that wrecked the world? Do I feel like seeing a little wolf in the frozen north? A few flaps and I'm there." Celaeno was a traveler at heart. She called no place home, yet called every place home.

"Speech"