size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
04-29-2020, 06:54 PM
The male asked if she was alright, and it only drew a slight tug of her lips. "I try to be, but the...eruption...has taken its toll." She rasped, green gaze rising up to meet his. "Though it seems...I'm not the only one...affected." She drew a sad smile as she looked at him. She didn't look at him with pity, but at the fact that he too, had become a victim. It had been harder for the older wolves to get away without injury...not only had she been affected by it, but the elder warrior in her pack had been, too. Still, they seemed to hold on. Clinging to life in any way they could with whatever they could. This man had survived much like she had...and the burns running the length of his face and shoulders were a testament to that.

"I know the water doesn't look particularly palatable, but you should drink if you can." She glanced at the water again, her ears pressing back against her skull at the thought of drinking that. But...he was right. It was better than nothing, and she sorely needed it. Her throat was raw, her tongue dry. She needed to drink to curb the coughing fits where she could. So with a deep breath and some hesitation, she finally stood and shuffled her way to it to drink. She took a few, slow laps. Grimacing at the taste of the water, but despite the bad taste, it was helping to soothe her burning throat. When she was done, she lifted her head to look at the male. "My name is...Kestrel. I'm Lirim's healer."