gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
04-30-2020, 01:40 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

Aurielle wasn’t kept waiting long when it came to Cairo. Amusement sparkled in her eyes as the young man skidded to a stop in front of her, visibly curious. He was wearing his armor, and she nodded with quiet approval.

Domari was next, not so kitted out, but she smiled at the man. Caelia was a bit slower in coming, but finally she arrived, visibly still shaking off the sleepiness. Aurielle returned the young woman’s smile with one of her own.

Finally, she said, “I’ve something planned for the three of you, and I hope you’re all ready for a long, long walk. If you want to grab any armor, you can do so and catch up with me.”

These last words she directed to Domari and Caelia, though she wasn’t certain the young woman had any. Something to see about. Grinning at them she twisted elegantly on her haunches and headed first toward the plains, away from Aerie’s borders and any eyes that might be watching from their neighboring pack.

Her pace was lazy at first, almost strolling until she reached a midpoint at the wall and veered northward, then, after a mile or so, arced the group to the east and set a brisk, tireless pace for the rest of the journey, with short breaks.

-Fade to exit and over to Mistveil Peak! Just wanted to gather them here first and then continue over there.-

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.