Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesNorthern ExplorerValentines 2020Critical Fail!
04-30-2020, 06:41 PM
I'd rather be dead than live a lie
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Natha stretched, scrunching her shoulders up near her head as her spine curved down and then up in an arch. She was getting anxious to move on. Hooman constructions weren't her favorite things about these lands. She gazed lazily at Kamilah's scars and chuckled. "Ah, I see. Don't worry, you're far too big for me for one thing and for another I don't usually take to eating creatures that know the Common Tongue." It was a real nuisance when your food started to talk to you.

Natha shook her head. "Only a little of this in that. I've heard they were great featherless birds. They walked on two legs but committed some great evil against Mother Nature and so she cursed them, taking away their wings so that they couldn't fly. She removed their feathers so that they were naked and cold. Their beaks and talons so that they were vulnerable. She left their minds so that they might repent for their mistake. They never did and ended up devouring and destroying themselves." She gazed about at the structure they were in and shook her head. "No idea. Not for anything good, I'm sure of that." She stretched again.

"It was nice to meet you but this place is giving me the creeps. I think I'm ready to move on."

-exit?-