size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
04-30-2020, 06:57 PM

Speaking their feeling aloud, no matter how absurd, seemed to soothe Tamsyn. If it made the woman feel better, then Resin would do it. Feelings had never been her forte. They were trivial things that could be pushed aside for logic and truth. She was getting older though. And she was lonely. Maybe a bit of change was in order. Tamsyn seemed to be loyal and caring. Maybe she was the one to change for.

As the little black wolf curled herself up close to Resin, the injured fae closed her working eye. She enjoyed the warmth that they were already sharing. Winter was knocking at their door so it was more chilly than normal. It would just get worse too. With Meadow, her sister, out exploring the world, there would be no one in her home to share warmth with. She refused to intrude upon Iolaire's life by sleeping in her den. The girl had just acquired herself a mate. They needed their time together. It seemed as though her own future was a cold, lonely one. Not for the moment, however.

"Thank you," she said softly, "For staying with me." As the woman settled, she did her best to move her injured leg so that Tam could get as close and as comfortable as she wished. Once the pair were settled, Resin breathed a sigh of relief. Gently, she nuzzled into the top of Tamsyn's head, right between her ears. "It's been a very long time since I've cared for someone and he was much like me." By that, she meant that he was brusque and emotionless. Getting comfortable, she pulled Tamsyn close as well as she was able. Again her eye closed and this time she tried to get some sleep. Neither of the women saw the small form in the door or the surprised smile on the wolf's face as she crept silently away from her mother's den.

[Image: GreYdcM.gif]