size
Large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
04-30-2020, 08:32 PM
That Sea is just a Gambler at Heart

Dómari was pleased to see Cairo and Nolan answering his call. He was already familiar with hunting with both of the young men. Nolan brought his cousin with him and Dómari nodded in greeting to the young man. In addition a mottled man joined them. There was something in his face, a wisdom, that made Dómari fairly certain that this man was the 'Red' he'd heard so much about from Aurielle. "Not a problem, you're right on time. Thank you everyone for answering my call. There is a herd of bison grazing on our plains. One of the cows is sick. Together I think we should be able to take her down. I want us to take advantage of the grass and use it to get close to the bison. When we do I'll sound the charge and I want everyone to spring out snarling so we can panic the herd." They're best chance would be to get the bison startled and running. If the bison circled up to form a defensive barrier it would be much more difficult to take them down.

"We need to run them hard until that cow falls back and then we move in. Grab hold where you can to trip the cow up. Whoever's free or thinks they can safely maneuver for a kill shot could take it." He didn't want to name someone now as there was just no telling where everyone was going to be that far in the hunt and he was more of a fluid, wait-and-see, type of planner. "Sound good?"