Master Hunter (295)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
04-30-2020, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2020, 08:57 PM by Cairo II.)

Nolan was swift in appearing, and with him was a young man Cairo’s age that he recognized in passing as Aurielle’s cousin Casso. Nolan confirmed the guess a breath later and Cairo grinned at Casso, bi-chocolated tail wagging in open welcome. “It’s nice to meet you, Casso. I’m Cairo Adravendi.”

Red arrived, and he grinned at the man. He’d built his first piece of armor with this wolf, and learned about fighting a wolf with mutations. He had yet to spar him, but he looked forward to the experience. “Hello, Red.”

He gestured at Nolan and Casso, adding for the gold-brindled male’s benefit, “This is Nolan Adravendi and Casso, Aurielle’s cousins. And mine.”

Domari got down to business and Cairo’s eyes turned to the older wolf, eyes widening a little as he said what they’d be hunting. He’s hunted moose with Aurielle in a large group, Red included, but he was pretty sure Bison were even bigger and more challenging. If they pulled this hunt off, Valhalla would have food for months into winter, maybe even well into Spring if they rationed it right.

He listened intently, head lowering as he leaned closer, ears locked on Domari as he outlined the plan of the hunt.

As He finished and looked to them, Cairo paused thoughtfully, then nodded. “Sounds good, to me.”

He glanced to the other three, grin back in place.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think