Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-01-2020, 12:00 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2020, 12:01 AM by Sirius.)

Sirius was lost in his thoughts, and with Bast and marshal watching his back, wasn’t as meticulous as he could be. He didn’t hear the sound of his sister as she crept forward. He didn’t know she was there, until he pounced upon his back. He let out an aggressive snarl, ready to throw the wolf off and body slam her to the ground - when he realised his guards hadn’t let out a warning cry, and the scent that surrounded him was familiar.

He got as far as twitching his muscles in preparation for the moves, and nothing further. He would never intentionally hurt his litto Io. her teeth clamped into his ear, and he let out a grunt, shaking his head like a fly was buzzing in his ear.

When she released his ear, he had expected she would climb off his back. When he didn’t feel her weight release, he would readjust his footing, hunking over to give her a flatter surface, and tossing his head over his shoulder. His muzzle just about catching on her cheek as he did so.

His sister was a master healer, the most knowledgeable in the pack, and he knew he had given her a great deal of work when he had announced the upcoming raid. There was no other to get the pack ready for the influx of wounds that would be coming, or to train their student healers. Still, he knew Io had already taken some wolves under her wing, and had heard a little of how her lessons with Malalia were going. He couldn’t have been more proud of his sister.

He didn’t have an easy answer for her words. “I feel every conversation I have now is related to business, its training, advice, beratement, lessons, orders. Zee has been so busy with the kids, Deathbelle with her newest litter, my Io-” he grinned at her “-with instructing my healers. I don’t know, my sister, I just feel… the personal part of my life has been taken out. I miss you.”

"Speech"