Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-01-2020, 12:25 AM

She listened as he spoke, and he could feel her stillness as she took in his words. She gave him a nuzzle, and he leaned into it, before she dropped back to the ground again he held steady until she was off, so he would not lessen her balance. Once she was safely off, he settled down more comfortable beside her.

He was glad to hear she missed him as well, he liked to be a central part of the lives of those three females, and missed it terribly when he was not. She pointed out how they would have more breathing room when things were prepared and settled. Maybe that would be so, but still. He let out a soft sigh. “I have not lain with Zee for a while now, I feel she has pulled away from me. Deathbelle has her children, and you have your Roan. I do not like admitting to weakness, but being apart from your lives is definitely a hole in my heart.” he admitted. And it hurt to say it, especially the distance Zee had been giving him. He wondered if she regretted having his children. Certainly they got into enough trouble to make both parents pull out their fur.

“Calm sounds like a state I would not mind right now” he admitted softly. He wasn’t sure if he trusted the mischievous glint in her eye - not because he distrusted his sister per say, but she certainly had a mischievous streak.

"Speech"