size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost

Valentines 2020
05-01-2020, 12:33 AM

Huh, he was surprised that his sister hadn’t really spoken to a member of the pack. Was she not as social as he had thought? His primary impression of his sister was that she was a lot more social than he had been, had that changed since he had been away? It was quite possible since after all he had done some changing himself. When he caught a spare moment he would have to check on her, it would do neither of them any good if they switched places and she became the one barely leaving the den.

Bringing his mind back to the task at hand the idea of grouping things together to make them stronger made sense. More items meant that each one had to bare less of the tension on it, Saren mentally filed it away as yet another project to try out someday. “Oh, I’m planning to rearrange the plants to have a sense of order to them. I’ll have one specific area dedicated to plants once I figure out how to actually do that…”  Saren’s voice trailed off at the end of what he was saying. There were so many plants and he had been so busy as of late. His get up and go drive to get things started was about to die out, he really did need to give himself a break. “There’s so many of them.” The words slipped out of his mouth, his thoughts accidentally being voiced.

Saren’s mind had almost slipped off to some other dimension and he was barely aware that he had said that. A nap of some kind was well over due.