size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-01-2020, 12:38 AM
Listening to his troubles, she could understand why he seemed so discontent. He hadn't lain with Zee recently. That, she could understand. "You two don't exactly have a lot of privacy these days. If you need a little couples break, Roan and I can watch the kids at your den. You two could have the cottage for a day or two of you'd like, or you could go elsewhere. Either way, I don't mind watching them." She believed that the pups listened to her well enough. She would feel comfortable having them under her care.

It seemed that he was feeling a little left out and forgotten. Io nudged him and was serious for a moment. "You will always have a place in my life. Roan doesn't change that. If you need me, I'm there. Got it? Even for little talks like these. Nothing is too trivial." Admittedly, she needed these times too. They had all been throwing themselves into their work. She would feel silly begging for attention when there was so much left to do before winter, but she would always make time for Sirius.

The moment that her brother agreed that calm sounded ideal, Io smirked and moved back to where she dropped her pack. Fetching it, she resumed her laying position beside him. Extracting a gourd, she handed it over to him. She pulled out another for herself. "The last of my Hibiscus mead until spring." There were other types of mead in her stores, but she was partial to the hibiscus. "Drink.up."
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.