size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-01-2020, 01:24 AM
Sirius seemed rather excited about the prospect of having some alone time with Zee. She was more than happy to supply that time. "Whenever you'd like. It'll be like a break for me too." She'd heard about the behavior of her niece and nephews, but they'd always been perfect for her. And if they weren't, well... she'd deal with it.

Popping the cork on her gourd, she inhaled the scent lightly before raising it to her lips to take a hearty swig of the brew. Sirius was apprehensive, so she reached out and patted his paw. "A few sips won't disable you. It will just calm you and make you a little warm. You'll still have control of your faculties." He didn't need to slam the whole thing. A few sips wouldn't leave him silly and unable to function. She might get that way though.

Warmth was already flooding through her small frame and she felt all of the tension slowly leave. "My mother is driving me crazy," She said suddenly. Since he was sharing his thoughts, she would share her own. "I don't think she's ever been unable to move. Even when she almost had her throat ripped out. Tamsyn is helping a lot though. The woman shows a lot of merit." Anyone that could stand to be in her mother's grumpy presence for that long had to be a saint.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.