size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-01-2020, 02:26 AM
Sirius had come a long way from the man that she had first met. He took a drink of the brew, trusting her word. He trusted it so much that he ended up taking three drinks. "Easy," She warned. He was big, but he had no tolerance built for such things. Mead could sneak up on you. She corked her own gourd and pushed it aside just so he wouldn't feel strange about it.

When he asked if Resin was a worse patient than he was, Iolaire laughed aloud. It was a funny comparison. Her mother and Sirius were more alike than they knew. "Well, she hasn't threatened to chew off her cast yet just to be a bother to me." Sirius had thrown that tantrum with his broken leg. "I think she's realizing that she'll never be the same after this. Realizing her age too." The dark woman shrugged and gave her head a shake. "If she doesn't find some sort of purpose I feel like she's just going to waste away."

Talk turned to Tamsyn and Sirius spoke of her competing for Reaper. "Oh?" That was curious. She never would have chosen the woman for the position. She would have only considered seasoned warriors. This was all up to Sirius, however. She knew that Roan mentioned competing for the position, but they hadn't spoken of it since.

Another thing had been weighing on her mind. Perhaps this was the time to bring it up. "You know I'm not able to bear children." Green and gold eyes were downcast while she spoke, staring at her front paws. "I've been thinking about traveling and seeking out healers to pick their minds and share knowledge. I've helped others with fertility issues. Maybe there's someone out there that can help me with mine." Io bright her gaze up to look at Sirius. "I'd love to give Roan a child. " She imagined the pups having a cousin. She imagined her mother being an official grandmother. Then Io grinned. "You'd make a great uncle, you know."
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.