Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-01-2020, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2020, 03:07 AM by Sirius.)

Sirius gave a gentle chuckle, loosened by the warmth growing in his belly. So was this what tipsy felt like? “Maybe I will” he agreed, he was sure he could find ways to keep Resin busy. He knew that doing nothing was what had been the biggest danger to the Warlord. He just couldn't bear to be idle.

“I can’t wait to see how my competitors go. I’m not sure myself who would win, each of them could make it with enough effort. Roan is already a fighter, Tamsyn has spirit. Banshee has already tutored under me for a bit. Hester isn’t afraid of anything, but she’s been a bit scarce of late. Malalia has a lot to learn, but she’s determined.” he said, listing each competitor by name and the first trait to come to mind. He wasn’t even sure who he wanted to root for. Maybe that's what made the competition the most exciting, he wanted to know who would rise to the occasion.

“You would.” he agreed again softly, licking the back of her neck the wrong way as he pulled her in close. “And I would cherish to death any child you had.” he promised. He didn’t know if she would be capable of a biological child, but even if she decided to adopt. He would love them as an Uncle.

"Speech"