need you to stay

Angeal

gems
size
build
player
08-26-2013, 12:26 PM

tonight i'll need you to stay

He hadn't been stupid. He had tasted the beauty of her scent, but Angeal had lived around females for a long time. He wasn't a male who could be controlled by the scent of a female's heat; no, Angeal had been raised by a woman who would have destroyed him had he taken a female as his own without her own consent. He had alwas been raised to treat wolves with respect, and when he became a warrior, that had not entirely left him. He would not be ruled by his body, as much as his body desired her.

Her words painted a tempting offer, one that Angeal would have had to be insane to resist. Still, he hesitated, examining Liste carefully. "Everything?" His voice was soft, but there was a teasing note to it as he examined her, "And what if I wanted you?" Examining her, he waited to gauge her reaction before he continued, "You are far too beautiful for me to resist." The male added a moment later, twitching his ears as he spoke, trying to pick up any sounds from his surroundings.

For the moment, they seemed to be alone. That was good. That was exactly the way that Angeal wanted it to be.

Speech