gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
05-01-2020, 06:16 PM

Sturdy paws carried the yearling along the border as the scent of an opposing femme filled her nose. Banshee raised her head gently as brilliant blue eyes scanned the area. Landing upon a greyscale fae bounding her way the Fatalis seemed to eye her for a moment. By the scent it was clear she was of the Armada but Banshee reckoned it was a new addition. As the distance between them closed she offered a small grin. Her new pack mate seemed to radiate energy that Banshee did not. Could I even muster that amount of positivity? The yearling thought on it for a moment before allowing the thought to fly away.

With proud vocals the woman announced her name to be Skyfire Turner. Banshee offered a firm nod of approval before hearing out the rest of Sky's words. Sirius seemed to have brought her in as a potential soldier. It seemed their Warlord had been doing a lot of that as of late. Ban figured at this rate she'd never had the chance to recruit anyone herself. Nevertheless, as Skyfire ceased her speaking Banshee lifted her own much less chipper, but neutral tones, into the air. "It is nice to know the Armada is expanding." A pause as her paws continued to carry her form down the border. "Welcome to the pack, Skyfire. I am Banshee." Leaving off the surname she claimed. "Well, if you would like you could join me on my patrol. It is a nice way to get to know the territory." A toothy smirk flicked across the taller fae's lips. "Maybe if we encounter anything exciting you can put those fighting skills of yours to the test."

As she continued Banshee flicked a glance to her comrade, "Have you always been a fighter?"

"Speech"