Rayios

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-01-2020, 10:46 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2020, 10:47 PM by Rayios.)

The sound of a stranger approaching makes him stop his self-evaluation. At first glance, he thought it was one of his siblings, those shades of browns, creams, and tans a dead giveaway. He thought they came by to check up on him, ask how he was faring, but he quickly realized it wasn't his kin. Figures the first none-family he meets in his life looks just like them.

Was he alright? Lowering his paw, he began to wonder how long she was watching him. Suspicion compelled him to grimace, but beyond that and a skeptical tone, that was only non-friendly indicator he gave her, "How long were you watching me?" he eyes her, the action devoid of any domineering intent.

While watching, he noticed how her body seemed not to boast strength, but a slim figure built for agility and speed. The subtle, telltale signs of yearlinghood lingered ever so slightly on her build; close to his age, too. No wonder he mistook her for his sister at first.

Yay my first thread \o/

@Malalia - can you tell me if the tagging works? Seems deceiving >.>
Adopt one today!