Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
05-01-2020, 11:10 PM

She offered him a gentle smile, looking at him as she did so - grief, but he was tall. She understood, he was lost in his worries, missing some of the little things going on around him. She knew the feeling, she kept trying to latch onto something stable in her life, only to have it vanish beneath her like it had never been. “My pleasure.”

She felt like she was starting to make headway with him, he looked as though he was pleased with the metaphor, and he told her he understood. He started to say it, he wanted to… but he just couldn’t.

He shook his head, and she felt for him, like a small squeezing in her heart. She wanted to help him, but he would need to give her a starting point. Some understanding as to what plagued him. Despite the sudden anger that entered his tone, she moved forward, dwarfed by his shadow, the tiny healer put one small paw on top of his very large, tawny one. “It’s okay, we don’t expect the words to be easy. If we knew how to say what plagued us, it wouldn’t plague us so much, now would it?” she offered. “I’m Riva, by the way, a healer. I like to say I have what ails any wolf, but life isn’t that black and white, is it?” she said with an easy chuckle, trying to relax him once more by not approaching the problem directly.

"Speech"