Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
05-02-2020, 12:31 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2020, 12:45 AM by Riva.)

When he squeezed her paw back, she knew she was gaining his trust. She would hold that trust with every bit of care it deserved. She knew he did not give it easily, and breaking it would damage him far, far too much. She would have to make herself worthy of this gift, and do everything in her power to help him.

She smiled at him again, feeling her tiny paw sandwiched between his two giant ones, but he was careful, and in a moment she was free again, her paw still intact. “Well then, I better get to work.” she joked back at him easily. Hired, eh? She supposed it was an easier phrasing for him then ‘i’ll trust you’ she wouldn’t push it, she knew what she had.

She settled in across from him, expecting their conversation might be a long one. How much daylight did they have left? Not that it mattered, she hadn’t had somewhere to be in a long time. “I have a feeling we are going to be doing a lot of talking, how about you take his merigold, so your poor tongue doesn't suffer? chew on it until its a mulch, then you can spit it our or swallow it, it wont harm you either way.” she offered, pulling out the merigold again. This time when she grabbed it out of her bag, she reached over. Letting go of it so that it lay across his paw, the one she had held and now released.

“Alright, so you said that you saw something - something that changed your perspective of the world. Did you want to talk about what you saw? You don’t have to find the right words today, you don’t have to tell me how you felt, or what it did to you right now, just tell me what you saw.” She encouraged.

""