size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-02-2020, 09:56 AM
She could see the excitement in him as Sirius spoke of the competition. "Mmm, time will tell." Time would decide a winner and time would also decide if that winner was worthy of the position. Iolaire felt a little bad hoping that Roan wouldn't win the spot. She intended to leave in the spring to go on her journey across the land in search of healers and she wanted him to be with her.

Once again she lowered her gaze to stare at her odd paws. Not because she wanted to stare at them, but because it was better than staring at Sirius as she spoke her next words. "I was hoping to leave in the spring. Do you think you'd be okay without me for a month or two?" Now she eyed him. She'd thought it all out, of course. "I'll have Malalia and Indigo ready to take care of the garden while I'm gone. Both Malalia and Odette can tend to any injuries that might happen." Could he see how much this meant to her?
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.