gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
05-02-2020, 10:36 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2020, 07:11 AM by Chimera.)

She wouldn't see it, but Chimera grinned as his sister begged him not to leave her alone. "I don't know..." he began, tilting his head to the side without looking at her. "Mom did put you out here herself. I might get into trouble if I stay with you." The large pup pretended to think about it for a few minutes and eventually gave an exaggerated sigh. "Fine... I guess you can come with me.

Though terribly young, Chimera had already found his sense of adventure. He'd been all over the place outside of the den. He didn't think the world could be much bigger than where he'd already been. Today he was going to see if he could go further than he had the day before. Having Siren around to scare would either make things more fun or more tiresome. He would have to see which.

Leaping upon a rock, the black and white child looked around for a moment before grinning and pouncing hard upon the ground. He smashed a big beetle under his paws, killing it instantly. Wiping his paws on the earth, he continued.
"Do you know what kinds of monsters we have around here, Siren?" The boy cast a glance at her with his working eye. The other was blank and white. Unseeing.

"Speech"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.