Missing from Armada

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-02-2020, 12:52 PM

The frowning stranger seemed a bit wary, but with fur clinging to his sodden frame, well... the heavy brute had looked a lot more intimidating when he was dry. Friendly as she was, Mal was undeterred. "Pretty much the whole time you were in the water," she answered easily. "I've always wanted to learn how to fish. Thought I could learn from watching you, but it looks like that didn't work out for either of us, huh?"

The yearling padded forward, closing the distance until only about a yard or two of grass remained between them. She might've sniffed at him, but his recent bath would have stripped him of any marker, for the moment. Meanwhile, her own pack scent was present, if light. The she-wolf gave a light smile, a slight wag of her tail. "I'm Malalia. And you have a cut on your face," she observed, eyes suddenly honing in on the small smear of blood that pooled on his left cheek  -- not that the male had offered it up himself. So he was hurt. "I can patch you up, if you want?" The offer wasn't entirely altruistic -- if he accepted, she'd get in a bit of healing practice. But she did care.

"Speech"

[OOC: Woot! And it is deceiving, I didn't get a notification or anything lol. @Rayios @KittyKookiez you?]