Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
05-02-2020, 01:22 PM

Banshee offered to have Skyfire follow her on a patrol, and the girl was happy to follow. Skyfire was in a rather good mood today. The idea of becoming a warrior princess was quite in her line of interest. Plus, it would make her feel rather bad ass. Did Skyfire have any fighting skills? Not really. As Banshee asked her about it, Skyfire had to think a moment. "Well, I've never really fought before..." she started to say. "But Sirius seems to think I have potential, with my stubbornness and dedication and all." Skyfire continued to mention that she was a princess from her old pack, and that she would continue to fight and restore her name.

Skyfire walked the beach with Banshee during their conversation. "What kind of monsters do you think we will encounter?" she asked, unsure of what actually lived on the beaches. "Sharks can't come on the beach, so..." Skyfire was aware of what lived in the sea, and why it wasn't smart to venture out too far when swimming. She had seen seals get taken on some of the beach trips her parents took her on. But the sands and all - that was another story. When she was smaller, eagles would take away baby sea turtles and fly away with them. Now that she was full size, it was much less of a threat, but who knew if anything much bigger would arrive to check out the beaches also.

Skyfire thinks. Skyfire listens.

"Skyfire speaks."