Pestilence

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1BeeventBronze Medal 2020Critical Fail!
1KValentines 2020VolcanoTreat 2019
05-02-2020, 05:03 PM

So far the woman appeared to be pleasant, at least not crazed in any way where conversation was unmanageable. Perhaps she was merely like the Abraxas, with wild beliefs that while showing them to be wrong in the head, did not affect their judgement too badly. Pestilence repeated the woman's name and nodded, taking a deep breath before moving closer.

Her head lowered a bit, whether it was in shame or secrecy Pestilence did not know. She studied the wolf for a moment, and then forced out her words. "I came to you because there are wolves around here spouting blasphemy. My aunt - she talks to the spirits - says that it's bad. I was hoping you might be able to help me put an end to it." Truthfully Pestilence didn't even believe in her aunt's form of spirits. Ghosts did not exist, when you died you simply died. Archon's body was buried under ash in the volcano's pit and he'd never return. It was something she had to keep telling herself to keep moving forward, otherwise she'd need to admit that he didn't find her worthy enough a daughter to appear to.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."