An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
05-02-2020, 05:23 PM

"'Twas a turn of phrase, wolf." Afi muttered to himself as he sauntered off somewhere searching for a place he wouldn't have to deal with annoying adolescent wolves. As he disappeared out of site Álarr just rolled his eyes and moved about the courtyard to explore. In particular he found himself fascinated by the sculpture that adorned the walls of some strange cave. He cocked his head to the side as Tyrian spoke. "I wonder what they look like." He stuck his head into the cave entrance. "Think there are any inside?" He wasn't quite sure how he felt about meeting giant primates.

"Shall we?"

Álarr grinned. "Only one way to find out." He slipped inside, senses alert for any signs of movement but the only movement that caught his attention was a fountain in the center of the room. He leaned out and sniffed at it but didn't try any of the water. "This is an unusual stream. I wonder how they harnessed it to make it do this."