size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail

VolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-02-2020, 05:59 PM
Twig felt her heart swell as she managed to make him smile. Despite everything they had been through they could still smile together like this. She had put a bit of thought into the time she was stealing away from him. ”Something. You’ll see.” Twig teased him amusedly as she prepared to beat him again, if he really had been holding back the first time she wasn’t sure that she would actually beat him there.

Corvus’s stride was much longer than her own, but Twig could almost double the amount of them she took. The start caused Corvus to take quite the lead, Twig was surprised at how fast he was, but then again he’d been training for the coming raid too. She couldn’t help the grin that played on her ivory features as she put on a burst of speed to try and catch up. Despite everything she could still have peace with Corvus. Twig didn’t have to worry as deeply when he was beside her, and his presence now brightened her outlook. Maybe things would turn out alright.

She pushed herself to win, but as their finish line came into view she realized that even with her legs moving as fast as she could make them Corvus still arrived a half stride ahead of her. ”Noo!” She half protested through heavy gasps of breath as she slowed to a skidding halt beside him. Her sides heaved as she caught her breath and her bearings. Lilac eyes lingered on her dear friend for a moment too long before her attention returned to the picknic she set up earlier.

”I.. have dinner!” She offered, spirits light as the endorphins of the run coursed through her. Twig took in another deep breath as she worked on catching it. ”I wasn’t sure what your favorite was so I got mine.” Her nerves returned as butterflies in her belly as she led the way toher spread. A couple of young rabbits were dressed for dinner with a duck for the two of them to share.